Dr. Nicole M. Caldeira joined Susskind & Almallah Eye Associates in 2008. She is a member of the American Optometric Association, New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians, and Ocular Nutritional Society.
Dr. Caldeira enthusiastically provides routine eye exams, contact lens fits, and laser vision correction evaluations. She also treats and manages ocular diseases.
Patient education is very important to Dr. Caldeira; she enjoys taking the time to discuss her patients’ visual goals, concerns, eye conditions, and the treatment or corrective options available. Dr. Caldeira is passionate about helping her patients achieve optimal visual acuity and eye health.
Her education and professional training include:
- Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience from Drew University
- Doctor of Optometry degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry (PCO)
- Rotation at the Cornea and Specialty Contact Lens Services department at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia
- A hospital-based ocular disease rotation at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia
- Low vision and pediatrics training also at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia
- A diverse primary care rotation at Susskind & Almallah Eye Associates