Dr. Felicia is board-certified in the treatment and management of ocular diseases. She is presently a member of the New Jersey Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association.
Her education and professional training include:
- Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers State University
- Doctor of Optometry and Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Gold Key International Optometric Honor Society Member
- Internship at Silas B. Hays Army Hospital
- Internship at Mountain View Contact Lens Clinic
- Internship at the Eye Institute of Pennsylvania College of Optometry